SEO Forums  

Go Back   SEO Forums > Search Engines > Google > Google Optimization
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2007, 12:13 PM
SubmitShop Newbie

Default Reciprocal Links Vs One Way Links

Hi..

Is One Way Links are good rather than Reciprocal Links to get Good Page rank for one website ?

Welcome to all tips.

Thanks
Old 11-08-2007, 01:51 AM
SubmitShop Newbie

It depends on where either link is coming from. (it also depends on who you ask.)

Some say that one ways are better no matter where you get them from, and exchanges can be penalised. If you are getting the links from related sites, then there should be no problem, as long as that site has not been banned.

To check this, get a visual page rank from any one of the many sites that do this, and then if the site you are linking to has PR 0, go to G and see if they have any pages indexed. (site:www.site.com) If not, they have been banned for some reason and you do not want to link to a bad neighbourhood. Remove them immediately
Old 02-02-2009, 10:01 PM
SubmitShop Newbie

Friend, i usually use one way link exchange or three ways link exchange but its must same theme with my site. For example: My theme site is travel, i did one way or three way link exchange with travel site too of course if i can, i will choice high PR.
It will help me to increase PR in google.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:45 AM
SubmitShop Newbie

Google sees Reciprocal as a link exchange and the benefit of this will be limited as Google may decide that both sites are trying to manipulate the Search Engine Results.
One Way Links are the most powerful and are the most influential when it comes to search engine positions. Search engines such as Google place huge importance on link popularity when ranking your site.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:44 AM
SubmitShop Newbie

Hi, I wish I had this answer when I first started.
The way to get your page rank up is get the one way links, this you probably know. The best place to get them is from Directories. But it is best to find relevent directories. Do a search on "widgets add url" or "widgets submit url" widgets is for your main key phrase for your site. A lot of the directories you will have to pay for, but some are free.

Then the next step will be job postings, if your widgets, somehow relate to certain jobs you could always post your site details in the classifieds, this also helps increase traffic.

You can start to add reciporical links now, but only with content sites that have a lot of simialr content that you have on the page that they are going to link to you from.

The next step is where you probably have to spend a bit of money on a product like <snip>, I haven't done that yet but I am planning to do it soon.

Hey and don't forget me when you get really really RICH.
________
breast augmentation
buy testosterone cypionate