The following are a general list of forum rules. We ask that you read these rules before posting in the SEO forums
. In addition, some individual forums on SEOForum.info also have their own rules specific to that forum, which should also be read before posting. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Staff Members.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
- Do NOT drag another member's personal site into a forum discussion unless the discussion directly involves that site OR if the member brings his or her own site into the discussion first. There's no point in ruining a good debate by accidentally (or intentionally) offending someone with a personal comment.
- DO NOT POST PORN or adult content. This also inludes sites promoting activities such as drug abuse, gambling and links to sites containing such content.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products or services. Explicit advertising in sigs is also prohibited.
Links in signatures
Links in signatures must follow these guidelines:
Signature Size Limits
- A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site is not sexual, pharmacy, Finance, Gambling etc . The SEOForum.info team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.)
- Duplicate links to the same URL in a sig are not allowed.
- No links in your signature that point to websites that are either under construction, useless adspace plastered websites or promote spamming of any kind, such as bulk emailing, millions of hits
- Promotional text for a commercial product or service is ok, provided there are no price(s) of product(s) or service(s) listed.
- No more than 1 links per signature
- Do not link any URL which is not related to webmaster/SEO. We will remove if found any such links
- We will remove your signature if you have less than first 10 posts in first 3 months. More clarification your signatures are allowed if you have at least 10 posts.
All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images
- For text signatures: Maximum size is 100 characters
- For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size
- Animated images in sigs are not allowed
Our SPAM Policy
- DO NOT post the same topic in multiple forums. If you are unsure of which forum a thread should go under, just state that in your post, and a moderator will move the thread to the correct forum. Multiple posts are unnecessary and will be deleted.
- DO NOT post the same question multiple times in multiple threads in the same forum. If no one responds to your question or request, just post a reply to the same message thread again to bring the message to the top of the list so folks notice it.
Forum Abuse Policy:
- Please make sure that you are posting for the good of the community, not just for the sake of self-promotion
- Please refrain from posting affiliate links and press releases in our forums.
- Surveys are not allowed, unless you have been given permission in advance from a Site Admin
- Do NOT use the SubmitShop community for the purpose of 'spam' or excessive advertisements! This includes forum posts, private messages, or emails to other WebProworld members
- Our moderators reserve the right to edit or delete any posts they consider to be 'spam'
- If we find that you are spamming our community, you will be warned by a Moderator or Site Admin, and it may lead to the deletion of your posts and/or the removal of your SEOForum.info account
- 1st Offense - A polite Private Message from a Moderator pointing out the Forum Rules, in addition to the editing or deletion of the post
- 2nd Offense - Public warning on the message board plus deletion of post
- 3rd Offense - Moderators will discuss and possibly delete the user from the SEOForum.info forum
The Pub forum is where SEOForum.info members Talk about what's on your mind with other likeminded individuals about anything. If you have a question that doesn't fit into any other forum, or just want to chat, this is the place.
By joining SEOForum.info, you agree to abide by the forum rules, and you understand that violations will not be tolerated.
Please report any member whom you feel to be in violation of these rules to a moderator or Site Admin immediately.