SEO Forums  

Go Back   SEO Forums > Search Engine Strategies > Search Engine Optimization
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2006, 09:09 PM
SubmitShop Newbie

Default List of SEO RSS Feeds

I am working on a list of compiled RSS feeds from popular SEO sites, forums and blogs. The list can be used for various reasons including keeping up on all your SEO news, favorite sites and forum posts in one easy place.

See the list: SEO RSS Feeds - List of SEO Blog & Forum Feeds

Feel free to make any suggestions to the list either here in the forums or on the blog comments. If you manage an SEO site or have one to suggest, simply leave the main site url and the feed url and I will add it to the list.

*Be sure your suggestion is not already listed!!
Old 02-24-2006, 08:02 AM
Upcoming SEO

Hi,

that's a nice list and I've added it to my bookmarks.

It occurs to me that you've collected enough to start a little directory.

You could create different feed categories, and invite people to submit their feeds. I think it'd be a nice little "niche" directory.

Cheers,
Paz.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:41 PM
SubmitShop Newbie

Thanks for the bookmark and compliment! Soon the feed links will be live links so that others can subscribe to a feed easier. I was thinking about a directory, but do not really have the time right now to build and promote it as I am working on many other projects. I do plan on possibly moving the sites listed into categories more specific than 'blogs' and 'forums,' but havent gotten to it yet. I was hoping Submitshop had a feed, but I couldn't find one and I havent asked megri yet.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:51 PM
Administrator

Paz has lot of experience on various forum He is hero at seo guy forum. He always give very sincere advices I also have few from him on personal level. I stand with him to categories RSS feed directory It is new idea and will be hit
Old 02-24-2006, 06:53 PM
SubmitShop Newbie

Thanks for the advice Paz and Megri, I will definitely think about implementing it into some sort of directory. Any other feedback you may have is welcome.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:51 PM
SubmitShop Newbie

I have a domain name that I could use for the directory that would be very appropriate. I know of a script I really like (it's simple and fast and easy to mod) that I am thinking of buying. It is only $25 with link back to creator and $75 without a link back, so it's not that much.

The problem is I don't have hosting access or my own servers, so I am going to look for someone who can host it in return for prominent links on the site, or some other trade. If the site gets popular enough I would pay for the hosting once bandwidth got to be too much $$.

Thanks for the idea, I already was thinking of it, but you motivated me to look into it much more. I found what I was looking for and it seems more realistic to me now if I can find hosting.

I have another domain, that would be perfect for the same type of thing...googlerz . com
Old 02-26-2006, 06:07 AM
Junior SEO

I think hosting is very cheap its just cost $ 40 for the 50 MB space and which for one year!
Old 02-26-2006, 09:57 AM
SubmitShop Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagan
I think hosting is very cheap its just cost $ 40 for the 50 MB space and which for one year!

Yeah, I just paid for it. I bought the script too and have the domain name. I will let you all know when the site is launched and there is more to see.
Old 02-26-2006, 10:13 AM
Junior SEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by seoforumz
Yeah, I just paid for it. I bought the script too and have the domain name. I will let you all know when the site is launched and there is more to see.

Great! I hope you will have a great success in "SEO Blog & Forum Feeds" Directory because it will be a topic specific directory. For exmaple, if we will say that we are going to build "forums directory", so topic specific directory always gets popularity.
Old 03-03-2006, 11:01 PM
Upcoming SEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by seoforumz

Hi,

Congratulations! Don't forget us and make sure you announce here first... I have 6 rss feeds ready to submit...

Cheers,
Paz.