SEO Forums  

Go Back   SEO Forums > Search Engines > Google > Google Adsense
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2005, 08:43 AM
Administrator

Default What is Google Adwords?

Google AdWords ads connect you with new customers at the precise moment when they're looking for your products or services. The Google Network reaches more than 80% of Internet users. With Google AdWords you create your own ads, choose keywords to help us match your ads to your audience and pay only when someone clicks on them.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:49 PM
Junior SEO

is there any MSN Adwords or Yahoo Adwords ?
Old 11-20-2009, 02:04 AM
SubmitShop Newbie

With Google AdWords, you can create and run ads for your business, quickly and simply. Run your ads on Google and our advertising network -- no matter what your budget, you'll only pay when people click your ads.

AdWords ads are displayed along with search results when someone searches Google using one of your keywords. That way, you'll be advertising to an audience that's already interested in your business. You can also choose to display your ads on content sites in the growing Google Network. And, you can choose the exact content placements where you'd like your ad to appear, or you can let contextual targeting match your keywords to content.

You can choose from a variety of ad formats, including text, image, and video ads, and easily track your ad performance using the reports available in your account.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:11 AM
SubmitShop Newbie

Default Hi I want to do Google adword for my web

Hi I want to do Google adword for my web,please tell how to get it and what is the proper way to do this for a web, how much i have to pay, how manage this for website.
A Online Marketing Company
Old 09-26-2013, 06:08 AM
Upcoming SEO

The first thing is customer demand. If your customers are not searching for your product or service in Google, then obviously, AdWords search advertising is not going to work for you. So, before you get too excited about creating your first campaign, you need to verify there is in fact search volume for what you’re going to offer.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:13 PM
Upcoming SEO

I don't know about much about Google Adwords?