Google AdSense: Updated Payments and Account Settings pages
You may have noticed some new changes to the "Payments" and "Account
Settings" pages in your account. We've made some changes to improve our
payments system, and we'd like to let you know about the added benefits
of the new payments processes.
After this upgrade, we will issue payments by international wire
transfer. Wire transfer is a fast, secure, and reliable alternative to
receiving payments by check, and you will typically receive your
payment much faster with this payment method. Google pays most fees
involved with sending wire transfer payments and does not charge a fee
for this service. We recommend that you ask your bank about any fees or
commissions they may charge for receiving wire transfers. Visit our
Help Center for full details about receiving payments by wire transfer
With this change, we will no longer offer payments by check. Please
continue with receiving and depositing any outstanding checks as we
make this transition. The normal 60-day waiting period from the check
issue date will apply to check cancellations, and additional time may
be necessary to incorporate the canceled amount into the next scheduled
Redesigned Payment summary and Payment settings pages
- Payment method is now called Form of payment.
- Unpaid finalized earnings is now called Current balance.
- Redesigned transaction history table shows you the latest activities
at the top.
- New toolbar support allows you to filter, print, export, or download
More flexibility with your payment settings
- New extended timeline allows you to change your payment information
until the 20th of any month.
- You can choose any payment threshold greater than the default payment
threshold based on your reporting currency.
- You can also hold your payments until a specified date.
Improved navigation of the payments interface
- Centralized locations to manage your Payment settings and Payee
- Contextual help is displayed based on the pages you navigate to.
Going forward, all new earnings and future payments will appear on the
new "Payments" page. You can find details for prior earnings and
payments we've previously sent by following the link to "previous
payments" at the bottom of the new "Payments" page.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|