SEO Forums  

Go Back   SEO Forums > Search Engine Strategies > Search Engine Optimization
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2014, 09:20 AM
SubmitShop Newbie

Default Information regarding SEO training

Hi friends, today I would like to share some information regarding SEO training provided by some institutes. I am sure there would be many institutes that would be providing SEO training nearby your locality. Some may be small others may be well known. But personally I would suggest doing a research before spending you hard earned money.

I would recommend you to join course provided by an organization rather than opting for these institutes because these institutes will only provide theoretical knowledge to you which will definitely not going to help you in your future where as organizational training is much better in many ways:

Foremost they will teach you practically with live projects in hand and everybody accepts the fact that search engine optimization practical knowledge is of more value than theoretical knowledge.

Secondly, you will get adapted to office environment. If the clients are from overseas you may get chances to interact with them.

Last but not the least if you perform well in your training they may hire you so you may not have to search for a job after your training is completed.

I love Blogging

Last edited by megri : 07-17-2014 at 09:29 AM.
Old 07-17-2014, 09:33 AM
Administrator

Hi Swati

I agree with you only the SEO services company can offer a good practical training. I visited the Google to search for SEO training in Chandigarh and found and found most of small individuals who are offering training courses in SEO. In digg more in depth and found that they all are just theoretical people who nevere worked in SEO. How ever I have one recommendations on SEO training in Chandigarh

Chandigarh SEO Services Private Limited
# 210 – 211 Sector 34-A
Chandigarh (UT) – India
Pin Code : 160034
Phone : + 91 0172-5045713
Mobile : + 91 9501168811